INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS PARTNERSHIP
International School Andalucía is part of International Schools Partnership (ISP), one of the largest, and growing, educational groups in the world. It is made up of schools that share a common objective – to be the School of Choice in their local area. We develop schools that focus on learning for children aged between 1-18 and we help our students to learn at levels that will amaze them.
Learning is at the heart of everything we do for our students, colleagues and parents. We are committed to getting better, all the time. We believe that successful schools are the ones that put learning at the heart of everything they do, always aiming to create rounded individuals that are able to forge successful careers and lives in a rapidly changing world.
We are a truly international group that transcends cultures and borders due to the fact that we collaborate among us and we work with other schools and global communities. The group currently has 76 schools in 21 countries. In total, we have approximately 70,000 students and 11,000 staff located across the globe.
Our schools in Spain stand out for offering international education, a variety of languages, value-based education, personalised learning, opportunities for international experiences, an enriched curriculum, and spacious facilities, among other things. The schools offer British, Spanish, and/or IB curriculums. For more information about our schools in Spain, please visit International Schools Partnership – Iberia.
To be the leading international schools group of quality and scale, with schools of choice recognised across local communities and the global education sector for amazing learning, ambition and growth.
The International Schools Partnership has a clear purpose: We are a focused, growing and financially secure group of schools.
All our schools:
- Help children and students learn to levels that amaze them.
- Inspire children and students to be successful now and equip them to be successful later.
- Are truly international, working in partnerships within and across regions, cultures and languages.
- Aim to be the first choice for children, students and their families, wherever we are.
Our principles emphasise and underpin how we do what we do.
- Begin with our children and students; Our children and students are at the heart of our business. Simply, their success is our success.
- Treat everyone with care and respect; We look after one another, embrace similarities and differences and promote the well-being of each other.
- Operate effectively; We focus relentlessly on the things that are most important and will make the most difference.
- Are financially responsible; We make financial choices carefully based on the needs of the children, students and our schools.
- Learn continuously; Getting better is what drives us.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS PARTNERSHIPS AND SCHOOLS BELONGING TO ISP, PLEASE VISIT INTERNATIONALSCHOOLSPARTNERSHIP.COM